Date/Time: May 18, 2021 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
For companies on a journey to net-zero, examining the carbon footprint of buildings is a relatively easy first step. In fact, organizations can make real, actualized progress towards zero simply by reducing the carbon associated with the design and construction of their buildings.
In this webcast, Interface VP of Sustainability Lisa Conway will discuss the carbon opportunity presented by buildings; plus, you’ll hear from sustainability and real estate leaders at top-tier corporations who are actively reducing their buildings’ carbon footprints. You will learn:
- How buildings and material supply chains can contribute to achieving net-zero
- New tools and strategies that make reducing carbon in the built environment easier
- Best practices for navigating multiple stakeholders to get buildings to net-zero
You are encouraged to invite your real estate and procurement colleagues to gain a shared experience on a key pathway to eliminating greenhouse gas emissions.
- Joel Makower, Chairman & Executive Editor, GreenBiz Group
- Lisa Conway, Vice President, Sustainability, Americas, Interface
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.